- 1 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon kosher salt (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (as per taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 – 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon white flour or gluten-free white rice flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 LB) Mountaintown Beef Sirloin Tip Roast
Step 1: In a small bowl, mix the paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and flour. Once the mixture is complete, rub the Mountaintown Beef Sirloin Tip Roast all over and let it rest for about 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2: Heat the olive oil in a large enough pan to braise the Mountaintown Beef Sirloin Tip Roast before placing it into the oven. Cooking over high heat, quickly braise/blacken all sides of the meat.
Step 3: Place the braised/blackened Mountaintown Beef Sirloin Tip Roast on a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Place in preheated oven.
Step 4: Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
Step 5: Enjoy your Herb Rubbed Mountaintown Beef Sirloin Tip Roast